Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What, behind the Rabbit?

I've really not done a great job of keeping up with the writing lately.  Every time I read Will Wheaton's blog I become immediately "pissed off" that I'm not doing enough writing.  Mad props to you, Will, for clearly expressing that conundrum in one of your most recent posts.

So, today, I will help celebrate "Monty Python Status" day.  My friends and I have been having a grand time picking out our favorite quotes to use as our statuses.  Mine was from the Parrot sketch, one of my personal favorite (I also posted one from Life of Brian, and commented some Holy Grail to a number of folks).  I can still remember the first time I ever saw Python (Holy Grail to be exact).  Our history teacher decided it would be useful to show us "what it was really like to live in medieval times".  Quest for the Holy Grail was our introduction to that.

Nothing better then a history class full of "what, behind the rabbit?" comments for the remainder of the semester.  Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time...

More writing soon... really... I promise... time to be a Gleek...

No comments:

Post a Comment