Saturday, March 24, 2012

The new phone book is here, the new phone book is here!

I'm rarely going to post twice in one day, but my absolute FAVORITE review of all that is free and good in software is out!!!  PC Mag has published it's annual "Best Free Software", and I'm already going through it looking for juicy new products I can download and play with.  It's going to take a while, though, it's up to 273 applications this year!

I can already see several products I want to try.  There are two different star/planet viewer programs, a flight simulation program, and LibreOffice (looks like I may be replacing trusty and reliable OpenOffice as my office suite of choice).

I think I just lost all productivity for the remainder of the day.  Oh well, I didn't really want to clean the refrigerator...

No comments:

Post a Comment